Yes , I would like to study abroad too much , the country in wich I would like to study is the United States because there are one of the best universities in the world , there you have many more opportunities to improve yourself and have a a quaity of life , there you can work and study in a comfortable way , becuse you have many options of jobs with flexible hours and you can find jobs that you really like and there it would be more comfortable for me because of the language because english is my second language even though i am not yet bilingual but in the future I will be.






Studying and living there would be a big change for me mainly because I would have to speak only english , I would meet new people with a different culture , a different lifestyle and etc. There in almost all the universities they have the option that you can live on the promises with a roomate and it would be a big change for me because I would have to share a room with someone I just met and obvious ly is not the same comfort as living in your home For me it would be difficult at first because sometimes I am afraid of big changes and in this case it would be one of the biggest I would do because because I would miss my family and friends but with the time I would adapt because this is the basis of my future and I really want to have a good future.
.
The gastronomy of the United States corresponds to a very varied mixture and some of other gastronomies, this is so because it is a country created mainly by immigrants from different countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, and other countries , but its most common dishes are hot dogs , hamburgers, wings and fried chicken. For them their culture is cinema , music , dance , literature , architecture , gastronomy , visual arts and sports , because they are one of the mos outstanding countries in all this aspects.





Comentarios
Publicar un comentario